Thursday, November 30, 2006

dear dear.

well. tomorrow is the day. maybe i might have time to update once more. but that depends. today was a rush. playing soccer in the morning with some friends. rushing home to convert alot of videos for use in my player. i predict the psp will be a godsend. but time will tell. its a very nice ceramic white. very matching with my other white gadget. but, the psp isnt really mine. more like borrowed on long term loan.

i have been thinking you see. it seems that in twenty days, i'll be having loads of regrets over things that i will not be able to do. but then again, after looking through some of the things, a voice inside my head screams out at me.
"AZRIN you dolt! you could've done half those things had you not been so wuss!"
well. that figures. but would i just give it a miss? those twenty days? not a chance. it'll probably be the dumbest thing i'll ever do. like err seriously. so i guess its a give and take situation. i do wish it didnt have to be so long. but well, my parents have a way of taking a very very very long time to do things.

at least i got to see some of my friends. i doubt i'll be missed much, after all, its only twenty days. (but that doesnt make me hope people do. teehee.) whats that? aww. of course i know you'll miss me kaptain. haha. just remember that lunch you owe me. haha.

bugger. TheVarnus probably abit angry with me. rightfully so. conisdering i wasnt able to play CoH with him today. not my fault. the lan connection in my home network screw up abit. by the time i fixed it, he had gone for hockey bbq. lol.

haiz. better go and charge all my things.

No comments: